September 01, 2017

Give me New York any day


ads

Recently I saw an article from a NC lawyer talking about how rude NY lawyers are. I've experienced quite the opposite. I know plenty of rude NC lawyers, but the best person I know is my wife, Jillian Brevorka, who is both an NC and NY attorney. You cannot decry the events in Charlottesville while engaging in bashing people from the Northeast predicated on an assumption made because the South LOST the Civil War. People gossip much more in the South. I've lived here my whole life, and I hear it all the time. People in the South also have horrible inferiority complexes, which is why they constantly have to pat themselves on the back. Look at our art exhibit; look at our new buildings; aren't people in our town nice; aren't we swell; please tell us we are great. "And so on," as Kurt Vonnegut would say, that brilliant Cornellian.

Give me New York any day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Elli RIch

 

Top