May 24, 2017

#SocialSecurityDisability video hearing?


ads

Isn't that the question? Will a video hearing hurt my case? Does the judge need to see me to understand my case? These are all questions that arise in the Social Security Disability world, and lawyers disagree. I believe in video hearings because they aren't all that different than live hearings. Furthermore, agreeing to a video hearing will likely make the hearing come sooner. Time is essential in disability cases because claimants are desperate. Waiting tends to be their greatest enemy. I say tends to be because losing is the greatest enemy. By losing, I mean losing the hearing, which is a setback, but doesn't preclude disability for all time. It just delays things. But time is more often than not the enemy for successful claimants, and sooner is better than later.

#SocialSecurityDisability video hearing? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Elli RIch

 

Top